Who says you need chilly weather to enjoy the flavors of fall? Welcome to autumn in Florida—where the sun still shines, but the cravings for pumpkin spiced everything are just as strong! Let’s admit it, it’s still hot here in Florida. One simple way is to cool down and spice it up with our irresistible Iced Pumpkin Spiced Latte. There is no need for hoodies and no need for scarves or mittens; just grab your shades and sip on this refreshing, spice-infused delight. It’s the perfect way to get your pumpkin fix without breaking a sweat. Ready to make your own liquid sunshine? Ready to feed your fall fix? Ready to blow your taste buds and quench your thirst? Download the recipe now and let’s toast to endless summer vibes with a fall twist!
- 1 cup milk (any variety)
- 2 shots (around 60ml) of espresso or 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1-4 Tbsp sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- Optional: whipped cream for topping
- Prepare the espresso or strong brewed coffee. Set aside to cool
- In a microwave-safe container or small sauce pan, combine the milk, pumpkin puree, sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat until warm but not boiling. If you have a thermometer, aim for about 150°F (65°C)
- Use a milk frother or small whisk to thoroughly mix ingredients
- Allow mixture to cool down slightly and then add vanilla extract. Stir Well.
- Fill the serving glass with ice cubes.
- Pour cooled espresso or coffee over the ice. Then gently pour in your pumpkin spiced mixture.
- (Optional) Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice for garnish.